Whipped cream recipe (Using whipped cream dispenser)
Why make whipped cream from scratch when you can use a whipped cream dispenser?
In this recipe, we'll show you how to whip up some delicious and easy-to-make whipped cream in just minutes. This recipe is perfect for; Frosting cupcakes, topping off a fruit tart or just adding some decadence to your morning coffee! whipped cream is an easy way to add flavour and texture. So grab that whipping wand (Dispenser) and let's get started!
With a whipped cream dispenser, the process of making whipped cream has been made much more simple, with less mess. In this blog post, we will show you how to make some delicious homemade whipped cream using a whip cream dispenser!
Whipped cream ingredients:
This recipe is for a 0.5 litre whip cream dispenser, If you are using a 0.25ltr half the ingredients. If you are using a 1 Litre dispenser, Double the ingredients.
- 1 pint of heavy cream (chilled)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract (or other flavourings – rum extract is one of my favourites! Try adding lemon extract, etc., if you're creating a lemon cake.)
Refrigerate your whipped cream dispenser before hand because it helps to whip up better when everything is chilled.
How to make whipped cream using whip cream dispenser
- Pour your 1 pint of heavy cream in to the dispenser.
- Add your 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Add the 2 tablespoons of Vanilla extract (Or other flavourings you choose to use)
- Quickly stir with a spoon inside of the container.
- Screw on dispenser head (Righty tighty)
- Insert 1 X N20 Whip cream charger (You should here a Hiss sound when complete)
- Shake vigorously for 15 seconds
And your done! Hold the dispenser upside down, Aiming the 'Nozzle' Where you want the freshly whipped cream to be dispensed. Pull back on the lever and let rip!
The whipped cream will last for up to 7 days when stored inside of the dispenser, In the refrigerator. Simply dispense as and when needed.
Benefits of using a whipped cream dispenser:
- Save time and money by using a whipped cream dispenser.
- Say goodbye to your old, labour intensive methods of making whipped cream.
- The best way to make fluffy, airy frosting or topping for any dessert!
- No need to buy expensive pre made whipped cream anymore with the quick and easy use of a whipped cream dispenser. Make whip cream however and whenever you want.