- Remove the whipped cream dispenser from the inside of the box including the charger holder and two dispenser tips and other accessories.
- Unscrew the top off the dispenser, then screw on the tip of your choice while holding in place the valve stem under the cap. screw the tip on tightly.
- Make sure that the gasket is firmly in place on the underside of the head.
- Pour in up to one pint of well-chilled heavy whipping cream in a pint dispenser. it is advised you do not exceed the recommended amount.
- Add powdered sugar, flavored syrup or powdered artificial sweetener to your taste preference.
- Screw the top evenly and firmly onto the bottle. Do not cross-thread. Place a Nitrous oxide cream chargers (N20 8g) canister in the holder put the large end into the holster leaving the small end at the end of the holster. Align thread of holster onto body of whipped cream dispenser Twist charger holder onto head until gas is released into the body of the whip cream dispenser. A slight deep hissing sound will be heard. For a pint dispenser, use only one charger per filling. For a quarter dispenser, use two chargers per filling.
- Shake the cream whipper 3-6 times. Turn the dispenser upside down. This is important, otherwise gas will escape and a proportionate amount of whipped cream will not be released. Dispense as needed by pressing on the lever. If the mixture is too runny, shake the dispenser a few more times and try again. If desired, the holder can be removed along with the used charger and the small cap put in its place.
- When the canister is empty, simply discharge any remaining pressure in a sink or wastepaper basket and unscrew the top. The small brush that is included is useful for cleaning the tips.
- Any brand of cream chargers can be used, Liss, Isi, Mosa, BestWhip, Whip-Its Mosa are considered to be the cleanest purest Nitrous oxide available.
To maxumise profits its recomended to purchase cream chargers at wholesale quantities (600 Cream chargers) We also stock Cream whippers / Dispensers
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →