How to make Costa Coffee Mango And Passion Fruit Cooler recipe at home
Are you looking for a refreshing new drink to cool off this summer?
Costa coffee has the perfect solution with their new Mango And Passion Fruit Cooler. This delicious, light and sweet drink is sure to be your favourite way to beat the heat! No matter what time of year it is, we all need a refreshing beverage that will help us escape from the everyday hustle and bustle of life.
Costa Coffee's Mango And Passion Fruit Cooler combines two fruity flavours with ice cold water so you can enjoy it anytime. It's not too sweet or tart - just perfectly balanced.
The mangoes give it a nice tropical taste, but there is also some tang from the passion fruit. Get your blender out and let's get started on this simple yet delicious drink!
Ingredients for Costa Coffee Mango Passion Fruit Cooler
- Ice cubes
- Monin passion fruit puree
- Mango juice - Rubicon works well
How To Make Costa Coffee Mango And Passion Fruit Cooler At Home
- First fill your glass with ice. About 8/10ths of the cup capacity.
- Add your mango juice to the ice.
- Add 3 pumps of Monin Passion fruit Puree
- Tip all the cups contents into a blender and blend until a slushy thick consistency. about 20-25 seconds.
Serve & enjoy!
To make in larger batches, Repeat the same steps above but start with filling your blinder instead of one cup.