How to make Costa Coffee black forest hot chocolate at home
Do you crave a sweet, decadent drink that will warm your soul and make winter feel like spring? Costa Coffee black forest hot chocolate recipe is the perfect indulgence for any time of year.
The black forest hot chocolate is perfect for the holiday season, but it can also be enjoyed all year round.
Although the iconic favourite almost disappeared, after a nationwide uproar and a request by fans in 2016, it sealed its return place at the top as the nations favourite hot chocolate from costa coffee.
The Costa black forest hot chocolate is a seasonal beverage offered only in the UK between October and February. You can create this recipe easily and cost effectively at home saving you the Journey time, Drive through waiting time, Deliveroo or Uber eats delivery expenses! The ingredients costa coffee use are readily available to the public in most supermarkets or online stores.
Costa Coffee black forest hot chocolate ingredients
- 2tbsp of Premium Hot Chocolate.
- 215ml of Milk.
- Whipped Cream
- 1tbsp of Monin Blackberry Syrup.
- 1tbsp of Monin Cherry Syrup.
- 10g of Grated Chocolate.
- A tall Microwaveable Cup.
How to make Costa Coffee black forest hot chocolate
1. Add the Milk to your Cup and put it in the Microwave for up to three minutes.
2. Take the Cup out of the microwave and stir in the Hot Chocolate powder until completely dissolved.
3. Add the Monin Blackberry Syrup and stir until completely dissolved.
4. Dispense the whipped cream evenly over the top of your hot chocolate.
5. Drizzle the Monin Cherry Syrup over the Squirty Cream and sprinkle the Grated Chocolate on top.